Coloured Black & White flashcards
Our Colored Black & White Flashcards are a fun and educational tool for young children to recognize colors, shapes, and patterns. Featuring bold black and white designs, each flashcard provides a fun and engaging way to learn. With durable and sturdy flashcards, easy for little hands to hold, and rounded corners for safety, they're the perfect addition to any toy collection.
Material Type: Wood
Recommended age: 8months - 3years +
Net Quantity: 1
Packaging Dimension(l*b*h; dia) :19*12 cm
Item weight: 64g
Model number : PYN_CLBW
SKU : PYN-25P-FC-12-CLBWF
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: Pereyan LLP
How to play?
1. Pick up a flashcard with a simple, high-contrast image for your baby to see from a close distance.
2. 2. Position the flashcard so it's within your baby's line of sight, about 8-12 inches away.
3. Use a sing-song voice or make eye contact with your baby to grab their attention.
4. Move the flashcard slowly from one side to the other, giving baby time to focus on the image.
5. Repeat the process with several flashcards, keeping each session about 2 to 3 minutes short.
What will my child learn?
- The flashcards are easy for little hands to hold, helping to develop fine motor skills.
- They will develop focus and concentration skills as they work to identify each object or color.
- By sorting the flashcards by shape, color, or pattern, children can begin to develop early math skills such as sorting, grouping, and comparing.
- Holding and manipulating the flashcards can help children develop their hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
- The black and white designs on the flashcards help children recognize shapes and patterns.
Material and care
- Material-A Printed on FSC certified eco-friendly paper.
- Care-A Wipe with a clean dry cloth.
From this Collection