Farm animal flashcards
These farm animal flashcards are a great way for children to learn about the different animals that live on a farm. Each card features a high-quality photograph of an animal, along with its name, making it easy for your child to learn in a fun and interactive way. These cards are perfect for little learners and are designed to be durable enough to withstand everyday wear and tear.
Material Type: PC250 Paper
Recommended age: 8months - 3years +
Net Quantity: 1
Packaging Dimension(l*b*h; dia) :20*12 cm
Item weight: 79g
Model number : PYN_FA
SKU : PYN-25P-FC-12-FAF
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: Pereyan LLP
How to play?
1. Choose a flashcard from the set and show it to your child.
2. Read the name of the animal on the card aloud.
3. Repeat the name of it several times to help your child remember.
4. Encourage your child to repeat the name of the animal after you.
5. Also, talk about the color and other features of the animal and ask your child questions to encourage them to observe the flashcard closely.
6. Repeat the same process with the other flashcards.
What will my child learn?
- It will help in building up of vocabulary and language skills as they describe the different characteristics of the animals.
- They will develop memory and concentration skills by recalling the names of animals they have learned.
- It will help them develop their observational skills by paying attention to the details of each animal and its characteristics.
- As they manipulate the flashcards, they will improve their fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- The colorful illustrations on the flashcards can help them develop their visual recognition.
- Learning new words and concepts will increase their vocabulary and enrich their speaking skills.
Material and care
- Material-A Printed on FSC certified eco friendly paper.
- Care-A Wipe with dry clean cloth.
From this Collection