The musical instrument flashcards introduce kids to the world of music with colorful illustrations of various instruments. Designed for toddlers and preschoolers, these cards provide a fun and interactive way to learn about music. Made with eco-friendly paper, they are durable and can be easily wiped clean with a dry cloth.
Material Type: Ivory 300(K)
Recommended age: 8months - 3years +
Net Quantity: 1
Packaging Dimension(l*b*h; dia) :12*9 cm
Item weight: 24g
Model number : PYN_MU
SKU : PYN-IV30K-CD-12-MI
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: Pereyan LLP
How to play?
1. Lay out the flashcards on a flat surface.
2. Introduce each card one by one to your child and say aloud the names of the instruments.
3. Repeat the name of it several times while encouraging your champs to repeat after you.
4. You can even imitate the sounds of the instruments to help your child better understand them.
What will my child learn?
- Holding and manipulating the cards can help them develop their fine motor skills.
- Concentrating on the flashcards and recalling different instruments can enhance children's attention span and focus.
- It offers a fun way to spend quality time with your child while promoting learning and growth.
- The bright pictures and bold letters will enhance your child's visual development.
Material and care
- Material-A Printed on FSC certified eco friendly paper.
- Care-A Wipe with dry clean cloth.
From this Collection