Coin and Peg Pass
Material Type: Wood
Recommended age: 1 year +
Net Quantity: 2
Packaging Dimension(l*b*h; dia) :27*12*14 cm
Item weight: 130g
Model number : PYN_CO
SKU : PYN-BH-MI-12-CP
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: Pereyan LLP
How to play?
What will my child learn?
- Hand eye coordination- Manipulating the coin and peg requires precision and accuracy, boosting hand to eye coordination.
- Fine motor skills-Manipulating the objects with fingers and hands aids in developing fine motor skills.
- Problem solving skills-Passing peg and coin through slots involves trial and error, critical thinking, and experimentation, improving problem-solving.
- Teaches patience and perseverance-Achieving success in passing the peg and coin through the slots may take multiple attempts.
- Creativity and imagination- The open-ended nature of the toy encourages children to explore different ways of playing and learning.
Material and care
- Material-A Hardwood with a non-toxic paint.
- Care-A Wipe with a clean and damp cloth.