Crafted from beech wood and painted with non-toxic colors, the Wooden Bowl & Roll Toy features six pins and a ball with a lightweight and smooth surface design that is easy for small hands to handle. It's the perfect way to introduce your child to the exciting game of bowling in a safe and enjoyable way!
Material Type: Wood
Recommended age: 2 years +
Net Quantity: 1
Packaging Dimension(l*b*h; dia) : 21*21*10 cm ; 4cm
Item weight: 434g
Model number : PYN_BRT
SKU : SHW_OS-PG-24-WBRT
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: Supreme Handicrafts/ Bharat Arts & Crafts
How to play?
1. Set up the six wooden bowling pins on a flat surface, such as the floor or a table.
2. Ensure there is enough space for your child to roll the ball without any obstacles in the way.
3. Next, give your child the ball and show them how to hold it.
4. Let them get familiar with the weight and feel of the ball in their hands.
5. Then, show your child how to roll the ball towards the pins.
6. Demonstrate how to aim the ball towards the pins and gently roll it down the floor.
7. Encourage your child to practice rolling the ball and knocking down the pins.
8. Provide guidance and support as needed, helping them to adjust their aim and roll the ball with just the right amount of force.
9. Once your child has knocked down all the pins, help them set the pins up again and continue playing.
10. You can make it more challenging by increasing the distance between the pins.
What will my child learn?
- Rolling the ball and setting up the pins helps improve their fine motor skills.
- Kids will learn to strategize and plan their shots to knock down all the pins, improving their problem-solving skills.
- They will learn to judge distances and angles as they aim the ball at the pins.
- As they knock down the pins, they will learn to count the number of pins they have knocked down.
- Rolling the ball and knocking down the pins requires the use of large muscles and will help improve gross motor skills.
Material and care
- Material-A Sustainably harvested beech wood with a non-toxic paint.
- Care- Wipe with a clean and damp cloth.