Ball Drop Box
Material Type: Wood
Recommended age: 1 year +
Net Quantity: 1
Packaging Dimension(l*b*h ; dia) :16*9*12 cm ; 5 cm
Item weight: 256g
Model number : PYN_BB
SKU : PYN-BS-PG-12-BDB
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: Pereyan LLP
How to play?
What will my child learn?
- Dropping the ball through the holes requires hand-eye coordination.
- Dropping the ball into different holes will have a different outcome, teaching cause and effect.
- Experimenting with different ways of dropping the ball will help children develop problem-solving skills.
- Retrieving the ball from the box after each drop requires patience and persistence.
- The rudder inside the box teaches directional skills as children learn to guide the ball left or right.
- When the ball gets stuck in the box, your child will need to figure out how to retrieve it, promoting problem-solving skills.
Material and care
- Material-A Soft, light wood with a nontoxic paint.
- Care-A Wipe with a clean and damp cloth.