Develop an early love of reading in your children with this unique, simple and fun book! Friendship platter is designed to give young children the confidence to make new friends with its colourful illustrations and easy-to-understand sentence structure. This book is a great way to help your child develop language, improve memory, identify colours, recognize shapes and develop social as well as emotional skills. It is ideal for 1 to 3-year-old toddlers.
Material Type: 310GSM Paper
Recommended age: 8 month+
Net Quantity: 1
Packaging Dimension(l*b*h) :12*12 cm
Item weight: 96g
Model number :
SKU : PYN-30M-BK-12-FSP
Model number: PYN_FP
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: Pereyan LLP
How to play?
1. Choose a quiet and comfortable place to sit with your child.
2. Show your child the cover of the book and tell them what it is about.
3. Read the book slowly, clearly and using different tones and voice modulation.
4. Point to the pictures and ask your child what they see.
5. Encourage your child to turn the pages and participate in the story.
6. After you finish the story, ask your child what their favorite part was and discuss it with them.
7. Have a fixed story time routine to help your child inculcate the habit of reading books.
What will my child learn?
Reading books can help your child develop their vocabulary, improve their listening skills, and promote language and speech development.
Your child will learn the basics of reading, such as recognizing letters and numbers, understanding the concept of a book, and turning pages.
Listening to the story in the book and looking at pictures will help your child develop their imagination and creativity.
Reading books with your child will be fun and special bonding experience for you and your child.
Material and care
- Material-A Printed on FSC certified eco friendly paper.
- Care-A Wipe with dry clean cloth.
From this Collection