Encourage your toddler's early cognitive development with the wooden geometric puzzle. The puzzle has three different shape slots that aid in color and shape recognition as children match the pieces with the correct slot. Crafted from high-quality, non-toxic materials, this wooden geometric puzzle ensures safety and durability for extended playtime and promises long-lasting enjoyment, making it an ideal learning and playtime companion for your little one.
Material Type: Wood
Recommended age: 5 months +
Net Quantity: 1
Packaging Dimension(l*b*h; dia) : 25*10* cm
Item weight: 142g
Model number : PYN_GP
SKU : PYN-BH-PZ-6-WGP
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: Supreme Handicrafts/ Bharat Arts & Crafts
How to play?
1. Begin by showing your child the wooden geometric puzzle
2. Let your child take a good look at the puzzle and encourage them to touch and feel the wooden lids and base.
3. Demonstrate how to place the wooden lids onto the corresponding shape slot on the base.
4. Ask your child to pick up one of the wooden lids and place it onto the correct shape/color slot on the base.
5. Praise your child's effort and guide them to match the other wooden lids with their corresponding shape slot on the base.
6. Once your child has matched all of the wooden lids to their corresponding slots, you can remove the lids and ask your child to match them again.
What will my child learn?
- As they lift and insert the pieces, their wrist muscles are engaged, helping them develop their motor skills.
- Synchronizing hand movements while picking up and inserting puzzle pieces improves hand-eye coordination.
- Inserting the puzzle pieces requires focus and patience, both of which are essential skills.
- It will help improve their problem-solving skills as they learn to match the pieces.
Material and care
- Material- Hardwood with a non-toxic paint.
- Care-A Wipe with a clean and damp cloth.