Material Type: Wood
Recommended age: 2 years +
Net Quantity: 1
Packaging Dimension(l*b*h; dia) : 15*9 cm
Item weight: 20g
Model number : PYN_WEF
SKU : SHW_OS-PG-24-WEF
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: Supreme Handicrafts/ Bharat Arts & Crafts
How to play?
What will my child learn?
- Kids will learn about different shapes and sizes as they interact with the wooden elephant family.
- Arranging the elephants together or separating them as a puzzle will help develop problem-solving and spatial skills in them.
- Playing with the elephant family will encourage children to use their imagination and create unique arrangements and stories.
- Handling and manipulating the wooden elephants will improve fine motor skills as children grasp and move the pieces.
- Arranging the elephants or solving the puzzle requires patience and focus, helping children develop these important skills.
- The tactile experience of touching and feeling the wooden elephants engages children's senses and promotes sensory exploration.
Material and care
- Material-A Hard wood with a nontoxic paint.
- Care-A Wipe with a clean and damp cloth.