Crafted from high-quality, sustainable wood, these beautiful maracas are perfect for your baby to shake, tap, and play with. They are perfectly sized for tiny hands and lightweight, making them easy to hold. Plus, the vibrant non-toxic colors used will delight your child, while the gentle rattling sound will encourage their sense of rhythm and coordination.
Material Type: Wood
Recommended age: 6 months +
Net Quantity: 2
Packaging Dimension(l*b*h; dia) :20*16 cm ; 5cm
Item weight: 100g
Model number : PYN_MM
SKU : SHW_OS-PG-6-MM
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: Supreme Handicrafts/ Bharat Arts & Crafts
How to play?
What will my child learn?
- By shaking the maracas and hearing the sound they produce, they will learn about cause and effect relationships.
- Holding and shaking the maracas will help them develop their fine motor skills, as they learn to control the movement of their hands and fingers.
- The vibrant colors on the maracas will help develop their visual perception and recognition skills.
- As they experiment with shaking and tapping the maracas, they will explore their creativity and imagination, coming up with their own rhythms and sounds.
- By listening to the sound of the maracas and trying to match their movements to the rhythm, it will help in their auditory development.
Material and care
- Material-A Sustainably harvested wood.
- Care-A Wipe with a clean and damp cloth.