The Food Flashcards for Kids are a fun and interactive tool to teach your little ones about various foods. Each card displays a high-quality photo of a specific food item and its name. Made with durable materials, they can withstand the wear and tear of little hands and are easy to clean, so you don't have to worry about food stains or spills ruining them.
Material Type: Ivory 300(K)
Recommended age: 8months - 3years +
Net Quantity: 1
Packaging Dimension(l*b*h; dia) :12*12 cm
Item weight: 40g
SKU : PYN-IV30K-CD-12-FC
Model number: PYN_FD
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: Pereyan LLP
How to play?
1. Start by laying out the flashcards in front of your child, face up, so that they can see the pictures and names of the different foods.
2. Introduce them to the names of the food on the card.
3. Repeat the name of it several times while encouraging your champs to repeat after you.
4. You can further increase the difficulty by letting them describe the colors of the food on the cards.
What will my child learn?
- By looking at the high-quality photographs of different foods, they will develop their visual recognition skills.
- Holding and manipulating the cards can help children develop their fine motor skills.
- The flashcards can help children develop cognitive skills such as categorization and classification by grouping foods into different categories.
- It offers a fun way to spend quality time with your child while promoting learning and growth.
Material and care
- Material-A Printed on FSC certified eco friendly paper.
- Care-A Wipe with dry clean cloth.
From this Collection