Introduce your children to opposites with this opposite book. The book is about all opposite objects that will help your child to understand the concept of opposites more clearly. The book has colourful illustrations and is easy to understand. It is a unique, simple and fun book that helps children to develop a love of reading from a young age.
Material Type: 310GSM Paper
Recommended age: 8 month+
Net Quantity: 1
Packaging Dimension(l*b*h) :12*12 cm
Item weight: 96g
Model number : PYN_OPP
SKU : PYN-30M-BK-12-OPS
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: Pereyan LLP
How to play?
1. Choose a quiet and comfortable place to sit with your child.
2. Show your child the cover of the book and tell them what it is about.
3. Read the book slowly and point at the objects. Explain to your child what makes two objects opposites.
4. Point to the pictures and ask your child what they see.
5. Encourage your child to turn the pages and participate in the reading session.
6. After you finish the story, ask your child about opposites.
7. Have a fixed story time routine to help your child inculcate the habit of reading books.
What will my child learn?
Reading books can help your child develop their vocabulary, improve their listening skills, and promote language and speech development.
Your child will learn the basics of reading, such as recognizing letters, words, understanding the concept of a book, and turning pages.
Listening to the story in the book and looking at pictures will help your child develop their imagination and creativity.
Reading books with your child will be fun and special bonding experience for you and your child.
Material and care
- Material-A Printed on FSC certified eco friendly paper.
- Care-A Wipe with dry clean cloth.
From this Collection