Material Type: Wood
Recommended age: 1 year +
Net Quantity: 1
Packaging Dimension(l*b*h; dia) :12*11 cm ; 5cm
Item weight: 42g
Model number : PYN_OBR
SKU : SHW_OS-PG-12-OB-R
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: Supreme Handicrafts/ Bharat Arts & Crafts
How to play?
What will my child learn?
- Playing with the Balls will improve their hand-eye coordination as they try to catch and throw the balls.
- By using their arms and legs to move and catch the balls, they will improve their gross motor skills.
- Playing with these balls requires concentration and focus, which will help kids develop these skills over time.
- Understanding the weight difference between the two balls will help kids develop their cognitive skills as they learn about cause and effect.
- The Balls can be used to teach kids about weight and measurements, helping them understand concepts such as heavier and lighter.
- When kids don't catch the ball, they will learn persistence and resilience as they keep trying until they succeed.
- They will improve their spatial awareness and sense of distance as they throw and catch the Balls.
Material and care
- Material-A Soft, light wood with a nontoxic paint.
- Care-A Wipe with a clean and damp cloth.