This wooden flashcard holder is perfect for tummy time learning sessions. Made from high-quality wood with a smooth texture, it securely holds and displays your flashcards, making it easier for your child to see and learn. Its sleek and compact design also makes it ideal for small hands to carry anywhere.
Material Type: Wood
Recommended age: 0 years +
Net Quantity: 1
Packaging Dimension(l*b*h; dia) : 23*12; 12 cm
Item weight: 159g
Model number : PYN_TS
SKU : SHW_OS-PG-0-TTFH
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: Pereyan LLP
How to play?
1. Choose a set of flashcards for your child. (Black and white flashcards recommended)
2. Place the flashcards into the slot of the wooden holder, ensuring they are securely in place.
3. Place the holder in front of your child during tummy time, within their reach.
4. Encourage your child to reach for and grasp the flashcards, or simply look at them and learn.
5. You can also name the images on the flashcards and encourage your child to repeat the words after you.
What will my child learn?
- Reaching for and grasping the flashcards can improve babies' fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- The clear display of the flashcards in the holder will help your child improve their visual perception and recognition of images.
- The holder can encourage your child to spend more time on their tummy, which is essential for building their upper body strength and gross motor skills.
- The visual stimulation of the flashcards helps babies develop their cognitive skills, such as recognition, memory, and problem-solving.
Material and care
- Material-A Soft light wood with a nontoxic varnish.
- Care-A Wipe with a clean and damn cloth.
From this Collection