Wooden Roly Poly
The Roly Poly Penguin is an engaging and delightful toy designed to provide children with hours of entertainment. It is crafted with eco-friendly and safe materials and features a penguin-shaped design that wobbles and rolls in response to being pushed. Additionally, the toy's soft and smooth texture ensures that it is effortless to hold and play with.
Material Type: Wood
Recommended age: 8 months +
Net Quantity: 1
Packaging Dimension(l*b*h; dia) : 17*16*12 cm ; 8 cm
Item weight: 790g
Model number : PYN_WRP
SKU : SHW_OS-PG-12-RPT-B
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: Supreme Handicrafts/ Bharat Arts & Crafts
How to play?
What will my child learn?
- Pushing the toy to make it wobble and roll promotes physical activity and helps develop hand-eye coordination.
- Experimenting and pushing the toy helps children learn cause and effect and problem-solving skills.
- The toy's soft and smooth texture encourages children to explore its surface, stimulating their senses.
- The charming penguin design can inspire imaginative play, helping children develop their creativity and social skills.
- The toy designed to encourage open-ended play, meaning children can use their creativity and play in whichever way sparks joy and imagination.
- Playing with the toy can help children develop their spatial awareness by observing how the toy moves and wobbles in different directions.
Material and care
- Material-A Soft, light wood with a nontoxic paint.
- Care-A Wipe with a clean and damp cloth.