Threadable Beads is an excellent tool for toddlers that enhance their creativity with its colorful and unique beads, providing a visually stimulating experience. Its lightweight wooden design is easy for small hands to handle, and non-toxic paint ensures safety. Each bead has rounded edges, eliminating sharp corners that may pose a hazard to the child, while the durable construction guarantees long-lasting play and exploration.
Material Type: Wood
Recommended age: 2 years +
Net Quantity: 1
Packaging Dimension(l*b*h; dia) : 7*6; 7 cm
Item weight: 104g
Model number : PYN_TB
SKU : SHW_OS-PYN-BS-PG-24-TB
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: Supreme Handicrafts/ Bharat Arts & Crafts
How to play?
1. Hold one end of the thread with one hand and a bead with the other hand.
2. Insert the bead into the thread and show it to your child.
3. Allow your child to try threading the beads independently.
4. Teach your child to create color patterns using beads of different colors.
5. Enhance the challenge by assigning your child a specific pattern or color sequence to create.
What will my child learn?
1. It helps them develop their fine motor skills by grasping and threading beads onto the string.
2. Develops hand- eye coordination as they coordinate their hand movements with their visual perception of the beads and the string.
3. Cognitive skills and problem-solving abilities will be improved as they learn about colors, patterns, and shapes.
4. Learning to thread beads onto a string requires patience and concentration, essential skills for children to acquire.
5. Threading beads requires focus and attention, which can enhance a child's ability to concentrate and sustain focus.
6. Making patterns and sequences with the beads helps children develop their sequencing and patterning skills.
Material and care
- Material-A Soft, light wood with a non-toxic paint.
- Care-A Wipe with a clean and damp cloth.