Can toys be both fun and educational? Absolutely! The wooden geometric puzzle set is a perfect example. Crafted from safe and durable materials, the wooden geometric puzzle set has a sturdy wooden base and four vibrant shapes that offer a fun challenge for your child to stack in their respective slots. It's an endless source of entertainment for your little ones and built to last for years.
Material Type: Wood
Recommended age: 2 years +
Net Quantity: 1
Packaging Dimension(l*b*h; dia) :15*15 cm
Item weight: 126g
Model number : PYN_WGP
SKU : SHW_OS-PS-24-GPS
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: Supreme Handicrafts/ Bharat Arts & Crafts
How to play?
1. Introduce the wooden geometric puzzle set to your child.
2. Encourage your child to examine the puzzle set by touching and feeling the shapes.
3. Demonstrate how to place the shapes into their corresponding slots on the base.
4. Allow your child to solve the puzzle on their own, offering guidance and support when needed.
5. Praise your child's effort and progress, and show your participation in the game by asking questions and providing encouragement.
6. Once your child has matched all of the shapes to their corresponding slots, you can remove them and ask your child to match them again.
What will my child learn?
- Your child will learn to problem-solve by figuring out how to fit the different shapes into their slots.
- It will help your child improve their hand-eye coordination as they manipulate the shapes and place them onto the base.
- Your child's fine motor skills will be enhanced by grasping and manipulating the shapes.
- By examining and sorting the shapes by color, your child will improve their color recognition skills.
- Playing with the puzzle set will help promote your child's cognitive development by providing a fun and engaging learning experience.
- Playing with the puzzle set will help improve your child's concentration and focus as they work on solving the puzzle.
- You can encourage your child's language development by talking to them about the different shapes, colors, and many more.
Material and care
- Material- HHardwood with a non-toxic paint.
- Care-A Wipe with a clean and damp cloth.
From this Collection