Wooden Balls Set of 2 (Green & Blue)
Introduce your child to the endless possibilities of imaginative play with our Wooden Balls Set of 2. These balls are crafted at a comfortable size for small hands, allowing for easy manipulation and enhancing fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Additionally, the set encourages imaginative play, offering versatile options such as rolling, stacking, tossing, or sorting.
Material Type: Wood
Recommended age: 4 months +
Net Quantity: 1
Packaging Dimension(l*b*h; dia) : 13*11 cm ; 5cm
Item weight: 56g
Model number : PYN_GBB
SKU : SHW_OS-PG-12-WB2
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: Supreme Handicrafts/ Bharat Arts & Crafts
How to play?
What will my child learn?
- They would develop their fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination, as they learn to manipulate and hold the balls.
- With the smooth, tactile feel of the wooden balls, your child can explore different textures and develop their sensory skills.
- As your child experiments with the different ways to play with the Wooden Balls Set of 2, they will develop their problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Rolling, tossing, and catching the wooden balls helps your child develop their gross motor skills and encourages physical activity.
- With the fun, vibrant colors of green and blue, the Wooden Balls Set of 2 is perfect for teaching your child color recognition and sorting skills.
- As your child focuses on catching and rolling the balls, they develop their concentration and focus skills.
- When your child rolls the wooden balls, they learn about cause and effect as they watch the balls move and change direction.
- As your child becomes more skilled at playing with the Wooden Balls Set of 2, they will develop confidence in their abilities and feel a sense of accomplishment.
Material and care
- Material-A Sustainably harvested beech wood.
- Care-A Wipe with a clean and damp cloth.