Peg Dolls with Wooden Rings
Material Type: Wood
Recommended age: 2 years +
Net Quantity: 1
Packaging Dimension(l*b*h; dia) : 15*15*5 cm
Item weight: 174g
Model number : PYN_WPD
SKU : SHW_OS-PG-24-WPDR
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: Supreme Handicrafts/ Bharat Arts & Crafts
How to play?
What will my child learn?
- Children will improve their hand-eye coordination and dexterity as they manipulate the wooden peg dolls and rings.
- Kids can use their imagination to create stories and scenarios using the dolls, which will help develop their creativity and storytelling skills.
- The set includes dolls in four vibrant colors, which will help children learn and recognize colors. Additionally, the dolls and rings can be used for counting activities.
- Playtime with the dolls will encourage children to develop their vocabulary and communication skills as they describe the scenarios they are acting out.
- Children will use the dolls to create different scenarios and solve problems that arise within them.
- Playing with the dolls can help children develop their concentration and focus as they work on manipulating the dolls and creating scenarios.
- Children can practice patience and persistence as they work to create a specific scenario with the dolls or attempt to stack the dolls in a certain way.
- Children can use the dolls to express and work through their emotions in a safe and imaginative way.
- The wooden texture and weight of the dolls can provide a sensory experience for children as they explore the dolls with their hands and senses.
Material and care
- Material-A Sustainably harvested wood with non-toxic paint.
- Care- Wipe with a clean and damp cloth.