Object Transfer Pouch
Material Type: Fabric
Recommended age: 2 years +
Net Quantity: 1
Packaging Dimension(l*b*h; dia) :16*10 cm ; 10 cm
Item weight: 13g
Model number : PYN_OT
SKU : BIF_OS-FT-24-OT
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: Bold Industries
How to play?
What will my child learn?
- Using the tweezer to pick up the fabric ribbons helps children improve their hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
- The task of transferring the fabric ribbons from one place to another requires concentration and focus, helping children develop these skills.
- They will learn cause and effect as they observe how their movements with the tweezer cause the ribbons to move.
- Picking up the ribbons with the tweezer and transferring them into the cloth bag can require some strategy and problem-solving skills.
- This game can be challenging for some children, and as they practice, they can learn patience and persistence.
- Using the tweezer to pick up the ribbons helps develop the muscles in a child's hands and improve their grip strength.
Material and care
- Material-A Cotton and felt fabric baby safe material.
- Care-A Hand wash in lukewarm water.