Shapes & colour Cards
Introduce your kids to shapes in a colorful and interactive way. Each card features a bright and colorful illustration of a different shape in a unique color, designed to help your child learn and recognize colors and shapes in a fun and engaging way. The cards are made from high-quality, durable materials, and are easy to maintain, making them perfect for little hands.
Material Type: Ivory 300(K)
Recommended age: 8months - 3years +
Net Quantity: 1
Packaging Dimension(l*b*h; dia) :12*12 cm
Item weight: 22g
Model number : PYN_SCC
SKU : PYN-IV30K-CD-12-SCC
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: Pereyan LLP
How to play?
1. Begin by laying out the cards face up on a flat surface.
2. Point to each card and ask your child to identify the shape and color on each card.
3. Once your child has become familiar with the shapes and colors, mix up the cards and shuffle them.
4. Flip over the cards one at a time, and ask your child to name the shape and color as quickly as possible.
5. To make the game more challenging, you can start a timer and see how quickly your child can identify each shape and color.
What will my child learn?
- Learn and recognize different shapes in a fun and engaging way.
- Develop color recognition skills by identifying shapes in unique colors.
- Improve visual memory by remembering the shapes and colors on the cards.
- Enhance fine motor skills by holding and manipulating the cards.
- Build problem-solving abilities by identifying and matching shapes and colors.
- Fosters their independence by using the cards for self-directed learning and play.
Material and care
- Material-A Printed on FSC certified eco friendly paper.
- Care-A Wipe with dry clean cloth.
From this Collection