This set of cards will introduce your child to the everyday objects they see around them. Crafted with care and attention to detail, these flashcards feature vibrant and non-toxic colors that bring each object to life. Additionally, the use of eco-friendly paper ensures safety and durability, making these cards perfect for enthusiastic handling by little hands.
Material Type: Ivory 300(K)
Recommended age: 8months - 3years +
Net Quantity: 1
Packaging Dimension(l*b*h; dia) :12*9 cm
Item weight: 30g
Model number : PYN_DO
SKU : PYN-IV30K-CD-12-DO
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: Pereyan LLP
How to play?
1. Start by laying out the cards in front of your child, face up, so that they can see the pictures and names of the objects
2. Introduce them to the names of the objects on the card.
3. Repeat the name of the objects several times while encouraging your champs to repeat after you.
4. You can further increase the difficulty by letting them describe the colors of the objects on the cards.
5. You can even bring in the objects and assign them to link it with the cards.
What will my child learn?
- Playing with the cards helps them learn new words and expand their vocabulary.
- They develop cognitive skills like memory, attention, and concentration while engaging with the cards.
- Handling and manipulating the cards enhance fine motor skills and dexterity.
- Kids develop observational skills as they examine details and features of the objects on the cards.
- The cards encourage creative thinking and imaginative exploration of objects.
Material and care
- Material-A Printed on FSC certified eco friendly paper.
- Care-A Wipe with dry clean cloth.
From this Collection