These educational flashcards are an excellent tool to introduce your child to the fascinating world of insects. Featuring high-quality images and bold illustrations of various insects, including butterflies and beetles, these flashcards will help your child quickly recognize the insects around them. Designed especially for little learners, they are easy to hold and durable enough to withstand everyday wear and tear.
Material Type: PC250 Paper
Recommended age: 8months - 3years +
Net Quantity: 1
Packaging Dimension(l*b*h) :20*12 cm
Item weight: 82g
SKU : PYN-25P-FC-12-INC
Model number: PYN_IN
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: Pereyan LLP
How to play?
1. Choose a flashcard from the set and show it to your child.
2. Read the name of the insect on the card aloud.
3. Repeat the name of the insect several times to help your child remember.
4. Encourage your child to repeat the name of the insects after you.
5. Once your child is familiar with the card, ask them questions such as “what is the color of it?”
6. You can also take your child on nature walks and have them identify the insects they have learned about on the flashcards by spotting them in real life.
What will my child learn?
- By learning to identify different insects, a child can develop their observational skills and attention to detail.
- Learning new words can help children expand their vocabulary and improve their communication skills.
- It will aid in improving their memory, attention, and recalling of information.
- Through pictures on the flashcards, they will observe and identify patterns, colors, and other characteristics of the insects.
- They practice their fine motor skills as they grasp and hold the flashcards.
Material and care
- Material-A Printed on FSC certified eco friendly paper.
- Care-A Wipe with dry clean cloth.
From this Collection