Introduce your children to the beauty of nature with these Flower Flashcards. Featuring bold and colorful illustrations, these high-quality flashcards make it easy for young learners to recognize and identify their favorite blooms. Designed for ease of use, these flashcards are easy to hold and durable enough to withstand everyday wear and tear, making them perfect for those little hands to hold.
Material Type: PC250 Paper
Recommended age: 8months - 3years +
Net Quantity: 1
Packaging Dimension(l*b*h) :20*12 cm
Item weight: 81g
SKU : PYN-25P-FC-12-FLO
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: Pereyan LLP
How to play?
1. Choose a flashcard from the set and show it to your child.
2. Read the name of the flower on the flashcard aloud.
3. Repeat the name of the flower several times to help your child remember.
4. Encourage your child to repeat the name of it after you.
5. Also, talk about the color, shape, and features of the flower and ask your child questions to encourage them to observe the flashcard closely.
6. Once your child is familiar with the flashcard, ask them questions such as “what is the color of it?”, “How many petals are there?”
7. You can also take your child on nature walks and have them identify the flowers they have learned about on the flashcards by spotting them in real life.
What will my child learn?
- They will develop their color recognition skills by identifying the different colors of the flowers.
- The flashcards provide an opportunity for children to learn and practice new vocabulary related to flowers and nature.
- They will develop their observation skills by examining the details of the flower illustrations and comparing them to real flowers they see.
- By playing memory games with the flashcards, they will improve their memory and recall abilities.
- They will improve their fine motor skills by holding and manipulating the flashcards.
Material and care
- Material-A Printed on FSC certified eco friendly paper.
- Care-A Wipe with dry clean cloth.
From this Collection