Things I see Cards
Introduce your child to the world around them with our Flashcards for Kids featuring “things around them”! Featuring colorful illustrations of familiar objects and everyday items, these cards are perfect for helping your champs learn to identify and name the things in their world. With bold letters and a sturdy design, these cards are easy for kids to use and durable enough to withstand frequent use.
Material Type: Ivory 300(K)
Recommended age: 8months - 3years +
Net Quantity: 1
Packaging Dimension(l*b*h; dia) :12*12 cm
Item weight: 38g
Model number : PYN_TIS
SKU : PYN-IV30K-CD-12-TIS
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: Pereyan LLP
How to play?
1. Choose a flashcard and show it to your child.
2. Read the name of the object on the card aloud.
3. Repeat the name of the object a few times, and help your child practice saying it too.
4. Move on to the next card and repeat the process, encouraging your child to continue practicing the names of each object.
5. Show your child the object in real life, if possible, or show them pictures of the object online or in a book.
6. You can make the game more challenging by asking them to find objects around the house that are similar to those on the cards.
What will my child learn?
- It will help in building up of vocabulary and language skills as they describe the features of the objects.
- They will develop memory and concentration skills by recalling the names of objects they have learned.
- It will help them develop their observational skills by paying attention to the details of each object and its features.
- As they manipulate the cards, they will improve their fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
Material and care
- Material-A Printed on FSC certified eco friendly paper.
- Care-A Wipe with dry clean cloth.
From this Collection