Introduce your little one to the wonderful world of books with this wooden book. It provides newborn babies with visual stimulation, early exposure to sound and language, and helps develop motor skills. The pages are made from sustainably harvested wood making them 100% safe for your baby to hold or chew on. Babies absolutely love this book as it provides tactile stimulation, visual stimulation and is fun to play with as well. This book is a perfect gift for curious babies!
Material Type: Wood
Recommended age: 3 months +
Net Quantity: 1
Packaging Dimension(l*b*h; dia) :12*12 cm
Item weight: 63g
Model number : PYN_WB
SKU : PYN-BH-BK-6-WB
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: Supreme Handicrafts/ Bharat Arts & Crafts
How to play?
1. Hold the book in your hand and show it to your baby while lying on their back or in a seated position.
2. Encourage your baby to explore the book with their hands. Allow them to touch and feel the textures and images of the wooden book.
3. Describe the images and textures in the book using simple language. This will help your baby develop language skills.
What will my child learn?
1.The high-contrast black and white images in the book will help your baby develop their vision.
2. As you describe various images to your baby, their language and communication skills will improve.
3. Your baby is more likely to develop the habit of reading books from a young age.
Material and care
- Material-Â Soft, light wood with a nontoxic varnish. Printed on FSC certified ecofriendly paper.
- Care-Â Wipe with a clean and damp cloth.
From this Collection